When a new single, long term single, or soon-to-be-single man or woman decides to meet a new partner by dating on the internet, they soon discover things are not as simple as they should be.
They are faced with writing a profile about themselves. Then the online dating questions start:
- which pictures to show, private or public pictures?
- adult dating for a casual fling or two, or “normal” dating and relationship sites?
- which type of specialized dating site? rich men or women, religious, race, cultural, lifestyle, political, special interest???
- what to write in my profile? about myself? who do I want?
- what is the best strategy to attract those I am are attracted to?
- how to contact them? when? how often?
- when to swap numbers, should I text or talk to them?
- how soon before I set up a first date to meet them offline?
- how long should I continue contact when the first date isn’t happening right away for various reasons …or excuses?
- what should we do on a first date? what do I need to accomplish during that first date?
- what if they are not like their profile when I meet them? what if they are shorter? bigger? older? look different?
- and I have many more questions ……..(if you do please post them in the comments below)
It would be great to have some helpful and friendly tips along the way wouldn’t it? The kind of online dating advice that would make the best possible experience in meeting someone new in your life via the internet.
That’s why My Online Dating Consultant is here! To help you achieve the best possible outcome from your online dating …whether you want to start with casual dating, or you’re ready to get into some more serious dating with a view to form a meaningful relationship with one special person.
We will have articles, tips and strategies for online dating, and reviews and promotions for various dating websites. Our aim to make sure you get a good result and hopefully meet the man or woman of your dreams. Wherever they may be ….well let’s start looking for them.
Please post any questions or help you may want with online dating in the comments section below.